Copyright and License
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by Dzarc Publications is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Dzarc Publications a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- The Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in DZARC open access articles.
Where an author is prevented from being the copyright holder, minor variations may be required. In such cases, the copyright line and license statement in individual articles will be adjusted. Authors requiring a variation of this type should Dzarc Publications during or immediately after the submission of their article. Changes to the copyright line cannot be made after the publication of an article.
Please contact us if there are questions.