Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Journal of Advanced Education and Sciences is an Open Access journal. Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
The submitting author assures that the submission is the original and that he/she is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; If the submission contains text passages, images, data, or other material from third-party works, the submitting author has obtained the necessary consent.
The articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY) which allows everyone to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
This journal is more valuable to you, the authors. Non-exclusive right to publish. The copyright and publication rights to his article remain with the author without restriction.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Authors, reviewers, or members of the editorial team are registered as registered users of this journal by accepting the corresponding invitation from the editorial team and agree to their contact details and personal data being included in the journal's database. Registered users can view, edit, delete or order their personal data or contact details at any time by logging into their user profile or by contacting the managing editor of the journal. Registered users also agree to receive email notifications from the Journal. Consent to receiving e-mails can be revoked at any time by contacting the executive editor of the Journal.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal are within the scope of the standard operation of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that enables communication for the editorial process; It is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of the content; makes it possible to collect aggregated data on the behavior of readers and to track the geopolitical and social elements of academic communication.