In submitting an article to any of the journals published by Dzarc Publications I certify that;
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Dzarc Publications are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver unless otherwise stated. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify Dzarc Publications at the time of submission, and in such cases, not only the data but also the article shall be released under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver. For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that sections 1 and 2 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License or the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver.